Archana Charitable Trust ®, founded in Oct 2006, is a concept dream by my family-including my 3 children, who are post graduates from reputed schools. This is being developed with an objective to provide services to the needy. The project will be developed in a phased manner with the first phase comprising of a 30 bedded building – with recreational facilities, ambulance facilities, medical teams and volunteers. After a short interval, I envisage a massive 1.5 crores project through this trust in its first phase of proposal. Initially there will be two flagship delivery formats ‘Sandhyaraga’, A hospice-palliative care unit for terminally ill patients, and ‘Nemmadi’, a geriatric care unit. For these two units a hospital with 60 beds will come up, with an ambulance and other facilities at Bailur, 5 kms from Udupi, via Manipal and 6 kms from Karkala has been the targeted place. Another annexe building will also be constructed, at Parkala, Herga. A band of medical practitioners, social volunteers have already joined hands for this cause of under privileged.
Of course, the efficient functioning of any charitable institution is an absolute impossibility without public support and bountiful donations no contribution would be small to the trust as every rupee is a dose for inspiration. So, I reach out to you for all support, in cash or kind.
Please note that donations are exempted from income tax under u/s of IT act vide F.No. A-84/80G/CIT/MNG/2009-10. The donations made, shall be utilized for various activities of the trust, unless specific purpose to which donations are made.
Anticipating active support for a benevolent cause with your munificent donation
- To render Hospice Treatment for Terminally patients.
- To accommodate assist needy old age people and to provide for their normal subsistence irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- To establish, support, manage or conduct schools, colleges, universities, Hospitals, Research Centers, Social Service bodies etc.
- To establish, maintain and support Libraries, reading rooms, computer laboratories, video conferencing theater, museums and other means for advancement of education and useful Knowledge.
- To award free or loan scholarship to the deserving and needy students studying in schools, colleges and universities in India or abroad.
- To assist in all possible ways to the people who are in need of medical relief.
- To help and render relief to the poor in all possible ways.
- To render all necessary services to humanity towards achievement of moral, spiritual and material upliftment and during the period of crisis.
- To promote street Dog Sterlization & Breeding.
- To establish Animal care centre, cowshed etc.
- To enter into any agreement or arrangement with the Government or other authorities, municipal, local bodies or otherwise, which are conducive to obtain from such sources any rights, privileges, assistance, concessions etc. Which the Trustees feel suitable and desirable in the wider interest of the Trust.