For over a decade, Archana Projects has benefited from energetic, principled, and creative leaders at
its helm. These qualities live on today. Archana Project’s team brings a diverse set of skills and
experience, ensuring a well-rounded perspective on company operations. Although from varied
backgrounds, our leaders share a common vision and values; they possess a passion for building, a
devotion to our clients, a dogged dedication to ensuring the company's — and our people's —
continued growth and prosperity, and an enthusiasm for strengthening our city. The two backbone
of the firm are Dr Aravind Nayak Ammunje and Mr Amit Aravind.
- Dr. Aravind Nayak Ammunje (MBBS,DMRD,LLB,FAGE PGDHHM
- Sky is the limit…
- A Self-Disciplined Leader
- He is a descendent of the reputed Ammunje family, consisting of more than 5000 people, known for
their honesty, enthusiasm, time managing principle since last century. He is one of the famous family
physicians of Udupi.
- Dr.Aravind, son of Padmanabha Nayak, the former municipal president, was also a municipal
corporator in 1984. A social activist, writer and a noble professional, he served under the Ministry Of
Health of Saudi Arabia , for 7 years, as a super specialist during Iraq and Kuwait war.
With lots of positive thoughts and enthusiasm, he has started the building activity so as to serve the
society in a better way. Old age homes and palliative treatment centers are some of his visions for
- He is supported by all his three children who are Engineers with MBA qualification from Top 5
- At present, he is running a scanning center and physician clinic, started in 1978
: 17999/1978- Life Member Karnataka Medical Council, India.
: M.B.B.S. Obtained in December 1977, Mysore University, Kasturba Medical
College, Manipal, Karnataka, India
: D.M.R.D. (Diploma in Radio Diagnosis) June 1981, Kasturba Medical College,
Health and Hospital Administrator (PGDHM) : Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU), 2002
:Journalism And Mass Communication in December 05
: Started General Practice in 1979 and serving as family physician till date
Speciality practice started in 1981 at my own scanning centre
: Honorary Radiologist to Government district hospital and charitable institutes.
Consultant radiologist to Life Insurance Corporation Of India and routine Medical examiner till date
Doctor to Canara bank of India
Consultant to Ayurvedic and other Private Nursing Homes
INVESTIGATOR for local general insurance companies
: Indian Medical council of India : Central council member & crisis
Committee chairman for the state
: Radiologist in service training in King Khaled General Hospital, MOH, Saudi
Arabia for a month
As radiologist in National Clinic, Hafr Al Batin Tele 03 7222607 from November
1989 to June 1995.
: Ultra sound Association Karnataka(MUSK)
: Member, Hospital Administrators Association
: Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
: Indian Medical Association
: Indian College of Radiology and Imaging Society
: Indian Society of Hospital Administration
: Fellow of Academy of General Education
: Member of SUHASAM Ranghabhoomi
- Mr Amit Aravind, BE Civil , MTech ( Construction Engineering and Management)
- Dr Aravind Nayak Ammunje is Supported and partnered by his Third Son Mr Amit Aravind. He is
graduate in Civil Engineering and A post graduate in Masters in Construction Engineering and
Management. He has secured a gold medal for securing an CGPA of 9.98 out of 10 from the
prestigious Manipal University of Manipal. He also has served as a research scholar in Heriot Watt
University, Edinburgh, Scotland. He also has served as a Junior Research Fellow in the field of Self
Compacting Concrete under the project funded by Department of Civil Engineering and BRNS,
Mumbai. He also had served as an Assistant professor in Department of Civil Engineering, Manipal
Institute of Technology Manipal.
- He is also an active civil engineering consultant and consulted various prestigious projects like
Ranghabhoomi, IMA Bhavan Udupi, Srimad Sundheendra Theertha Sabha Graha etc to name a few.
- He is also a member of Association of Civil Engineers and Architects in Udupi.
- He is also active in Social activities and is a Member of Archana Charitable Trust, Udupi.
- He is also a member of Rotary Club Udupi-Manipal.